Are you looking to have a professional tan? Do you have a special occasion coming up or do you like to have that radiant glow all-year round? At Vibe beauty clinic we know that if you look good you feel good.
We use St Tropez exclusively in Vibe beauty clinic to give you that flawless and professional looking tan. We offer both manual application and spray tan for a natural looking, streak-free tan to suit your skin tone. We are fully trained and qualified in St Tropez tanning systems and can offer expert advice on the correct product for you that will work in harmony with your natural colourings.
We are also an official stockest of St Tropez tanning products to help you prepare for and maintain your radiant glow.
The method to suit you
Manual application – treatment time 1 hour
As part the manual application you will receive a full body exfoliation and moisturisation of the relevant areas and a professional application of St Tropez Bronzing Lotion. This method should ideally last 7-10 days and is hydrating so will benefit a body that is prone to being dry or dehydrated.
Spray tan application – treatment time 15 minutes
After selecting the appropriate St Tropez Bronzing Mist, available in classic, sensitive, dark and new express, you will receive a professional full body application. The Bronzing Mist will dry on your skin in just a few minutes leaving you to get on with the rest of your day.
Hints and Tips
Before your treatment
- Please come in for a patch test 24 hours prior to your first St Tropez tanning treatment
- Please bring a pair of flip-flops with you and consider weather conditions as rain may affect your tan
- Please do not apply any perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these may reduce the results
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity
- For laser hair removal, please seek advice from your practitioner
- For spray tanning, exfoliate your entire body the evening or morning before your treatment. Make sure to pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet
- Wear dark and loose fitting clothing as not to disturb your tan when getting dressed. Please be aware the guide colour can stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool
After care treatment advice
For information on how to effectively maintain your tan, please ask our in-house expert and we will be delighted to help.